REDLANDS, CA - Hangar 24 Craft Brewery, one of the top 100 craft brewers in the country, has expanded its California footprint to now include Northern Los Angeles and Ventura Counties and its famed Central Coast. Previously only available in Southern California, the nearly five year-old craft brewery offers 30 different styles of beer across seven categories.
“Hangar 24 continues to grow and we are excited to see people resonate with the brand,” said Founder and Master Brewer Ben Cook. “I am incredibly proud of the hard work that our team has contributed over the past five years, including our brewery staff, sales team and distributors. We’ve all worked together to get us where we are today.”
Hangar 24 is now available in Ventura, San Luis Obispo, San Benito and Santa Clara counties, in addition to already being featured in Los Angeles, Orange, Fresno, Kern, Kings, Riverside, San Bernardino (home of the brewery) and San Diego counties.
Hangar 24’s current craft beer offerings are categorized by style in groups including, but not limited to:
- Year Round Offerings — Hangar 24’s seven core beers, offered throughout the year
- Seasonal Offerings — The perfect beer for each of the four seasons
- Local Field Series — Each release features an ingredient grown in Southern California, including citrus, dates, red wine grapes, pumpkins and more
- Barrel Roll Series — Barrel aged beers available in very limited quantities Some of Hangar 24’s craft beers that are currently available include, but are not limited to:
- Orange Wheat — American Wheat Beer brewed with whole, pureed, 100 percent locally grown oranges added throughout the process
- Amarillo Pale Ale — American Pale Ale dry hopped with Amarillo hops with an assertive hop flavor and aroma with a hint of caramel in the background
- Alt-Bier Ale — Northern German Ale with a caramel dominated flavor, bready/toasty finish, followed by a roasty flavor to dry it all out
- Hullabaloo (Seasonal, November-February) — A Scottish Ale brewed with American and English hops
For a full list of on and off-premise locations carrying Hangar 24 craft beer, please visit http://www.Hangar24Brewery.com/findbeer.htm. For a complete list of Hangar 24’s craft beer styles and categories, please visit: http://www.Hangar24Brewery.com/currentofferings.htm. For distribution inquiries in Northern Los Angeles and Ventura Counties please contact Allied Distributing at (818) 362-9333. For distribution inquiries in California’s Central Coast, please contact Central Coast Distributing at (805) 922-2108.
About Hangar 24
Hangar 24 Craft Brewery began with a true passion for good beer, the absolute love of flying and the pure enjoyment of being around great friends. Owner and master Brewer Ben Cook and his buddies used to meet at Hangar 24 after an afternoon of flying to trade stories, talk aviation, play music and share a few cold ones that Ben just finished brewing at home. These days, the location where these fine beers are brewed has changed, but the quality time spent enjoying a delicious, handcrafted beer and conversation is the same as ever. Hangar 24 Craft Brewery employs more than 50 team members and its distribution is now spanned throughout Southern California with its addition of another company, Hangar 24 Craft Distribution. Its annual capacity now stands at approximately 40,000 and its Brewery and Distribution Center together employ nearly 100 people.