Production Planner / Beer Traffic Controller
Southern Tier Brewing Company
Apply for this Job
Southern Tier Brewing Company is looking to hire a Production Planner.
The Production Planner owns STBC’s MRP system and uses it to coordinate end-to-end production workflow including orders, raw materials, production, finished goods inventory and shipments. Our Beer Traffic Controller is the primary liaison between brewing, packaging, distribution, sales, compliance, marketing and finance and works closely with these departments to that fulfillment goals and deadlines are met.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a production manufacturing environment (Food or Beverage production experience is preferred).
- Possess exceptional communication skills; engages others, pays attention to detail, works with people of all skill levels and personalities in a positive manner
- Be able to multi-task and keep track of many moving parts of the production equation
- Be flexible and able to adapt to change efficiently and often in a fast-paced, growth environment
- Be highly proficienct with the latest versions of Microsoft Office Products
- Advanced Excel(Pivot Tables), Word, PowerPoint a minimum
- Be a critical thinker and problem solver and be able to react quickly to reach solutions
- Have an ability to influence peers, teams and project outcomes regarding quality, productivity and/or customer service
Minimum Education &/or Experience required:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Project management and/or prior scheduling experience
- Understand capacity management relationship to MRP. Prior Database management – we use Orchestrated Beer and this position will be required to be a core user/trainer
Interested applicants should send their cover letter stating desired salary & resume by February 24th to email@example.com
Southern Tier Brewing Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer