Territory Manager - Southwest
Rogue Ales & Spirits
Apply for this Job
About Rogue Ales & Spirits:
Rogue is a small revolution, which expresses itself through handcrafted Ales, Porters, Stouts, Lagers, Soda, Cider and Spirits. The essence of the Rogue brand, even the name, suggests doing things differently, a desire and a willingness to change the status quo.
Our Territory Manager will cover Arizona, Colorado, Nevada, New Mexico, and Utah and work with distributors to get our handcrafted products into the hands of wanting customers. This is done by managing the distributor network to ensure they are offering Rogue to on and off premise accounts. This position will require travel.
We do what we do to become a meaningful industry leader through the products we create and by building an organization that is successful without being big bureaucratic, or common. And most important, we cut out all the B.S. (Ideal Candidate near Phoenix, AZ or surrounding areas)
• 2+ years' experience in beer/spirits sales at a supplier or wholesaler.
• 2+ years' managing a distributor network or managing a sales team
• Can travel up to 60%.
• Excellent presentation skills.
• Someone who is an excellent at multi-tasking
• Passion for craft beer, spirits, cider and soda.
• Can move fast.
• Plays well with others.
• Interesting, honest, and integrity.
• Be able to analyze sales data
• Be a good listener
Please include salary requirement in cover letter.