NW Brand Manager
Laurelwood Brewing Co
Apply for this Job
Do you have passion for craft beer industry? If so, an exciting opportunity awaits you as a Brand Manager for Laurelwood Brewing Company. We are seeking an energetic, self-motivated and beer-passionate sales representative who will be responsible for representing our portfolio of quality craft beers and building the core of our business in the great Washington, Idaho, Alaska and British Columbia markets.
- Develop on-premise and off-premise relationships
- Successful communication and placement of core products
- Achieves or exceeds quarterly sales goals
- Builds brand awareness through on-premise and off-premise events
- Work with distributor sales teams to build brand knowledge and awareness
Brand Manager Responsibilities:
- Lead sales in established territories with Laurelwood products, visiting at a minimum of 10-15 accounts daily.
- This position will work the great Washington, Idaho, Alaska and British Columbia markets.
- Develop new accounts through cold calling on prospective new customers and by working with distributor generated target lists based on market needs.
- Responsible for the planning and executing special events weekly at both on and off premise accounts to drive brand awareness and sales. At least 1 general public sampling event conducted per week.
- Accurately educate sales reps, accounts and the public on all Laurelwood products.
- Familiarize accounts with new products and developments.
- Investigate customer complaints to ensure resolution of product delivery and availability.
- Work in collaboration with Laurelwood distribution partners in achieving pre-determined monthly, quarterly and yearly sales objectives.
- Provide reporting on job activity/performance as needed. This includes, but is not limited to, a weekly report on sales activities and monthly expense report.
- Maintain a professional reputation and demeanor that represents Laurelwood core business values.
- Maintain a valid server’s permit as required by each governing body for areas of responsibility.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 5 years sales experience in the alcoholic beverage industry
- Minimum 3 years experience in wholesaler relationship management
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Possess a strong understanding of the three tier system
- Knowledge of Word and Excel computer programs a must
- Passion for the craft beer industry
- Able to frequently lift 50 lbs.
- Strong communication, time management and decision-making skills
- Ability to work well with a variety of personalities
- Flexible with work schedule
- Must be able to work independently with minimum direction
- Valid drivers license
- Must be based in the Seattle metro area
- Must be able to travel extensively throughout the greater Washington, Idaho, Alaska and British Columbia markets.
Laurelwood Brewing Co. is rapidly expanding its footprint and this position offers an incredible opportunity to join one of the fastest growing craft breweries on the West Coast. We offer a great benefits package along with an opportunity to learn and grow in an exciting business. Laurelwood Brewing Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.